We offer music via Patreon subscription for lower cost. Just become our patron and download all published music from our Patreon library for free. So join others and let's make next music track together!
Important to know:
● You can download music for small fee that cover the costs of creating it.
● You only pay for new tracks!
● Your credit card will be charged only when we'll publish new track in the beginning of each month.
● You will have unlimited access to all our music we've published earlier.
● You can choose any tier you like.
● You can use my music tracks in any type of commercial media project.
● You can even monetize your video on Youtube or other platforms.
● We have here two types of licenses - Creative Commons and Standard License. Creative Commons means you can download it and use with crediting us. And Standard License means you will need to make a dispute by using included license file.
Will I have any copyright issues with this track?
No, you should not have any copyright problems with this track!
What is "Creative Commons"?
Creative Commons is a system that allows you to legally use “some rights reserved” music, movies, images, and other content — all for free. Licensees may copy, distribute, display and perform the work and make derivative works and remixes based on it only if they give the author or licensor the credits.
Can I use this music in my videos?
Sure! Just download this track and you are ready to use it! We only ask to credit us.
Is it necessary to become your patron?
No it's not necessary. But we recommend you to become our patron because you will get access to huge library of music. You will download only highest quality files. You will find additional edited versions of every track. You always be tuned with our news. You will find music not only from Roman Senyk but also from another talented authors.
What if I will decide to quit your patron program?
No problem! You will have the ability to use that music tracks you've downloaded earlier but will not have access to new publications!
I thought this music is free but Patreon says that I need to pay!
When you will decide to become our patron your credit card will not be charged immediately! But only when when we will publish new track! Also it means that you will get all music that we've published earlier for free. In a few words: you will pay only for new tracks!
Why I received a Copyright Claim when I used track under Creative Commons license?
Do not panic! This is very common situation. Content ID fingerprint system can mismatch our music. Just dispute the claim by showing our original track. Or send us the link to your video (email@example.com) and attach some screenshot with claim information. Claim will be released until 24 hours!
How can I credit you?
Just mention author, name of composition and attach the link to original track.
Why I received a Copyright Claim when I used your track under Standard License?
Do not panic! Just make a dispute and use a license file which is included into Patreon post of this track.