We offer music via Patreon subscription for lower cost. Just become our patron and download all published music from our Patreon library for free. So join others and let's make next music track together!
Important to know:
● You can download music for small fee that cover the costs of creating it.
● You only pay for new tracks!
● Your credit card will be charged only when we'll publish new track in the beginning of each month.
● You will have unlimited access to all our music we've published earlier.
● You can choose any tier you like.
● You can use my music tracks in any type of commercial media project.
● You can even monetize your video on Youtube or other platforms.
● We have here two types of licenses - Creative Commons and Standard License. Creative Commons means you can download it and use with crediting us. And Standard License means you will need to make a dispute by using included license file.
Can use your music in my video?Sure! To use our royalty free music in your media project, you must first purchase a license.
Can I just give you credit in my Youtube videos, instead of buying a license?"No, the license is needed if you want to use this track in your project legally.
Doesn't royalty free music mean I can use it for free?"Royalty-free" music is not the same as "free music".
What is Royalty Free Music?"Royalty free" means that you don`t have to pay any author royalties once you have purchased the license. One-time payment is enough, so you can use the track in your project forever without any additional payments. That's why this type of license is so popular these days.
I've just received a copyright claim using your royalty free track!Don’t worry! This is very common situation. That's because our music is protected by Content ID fingerprint system. So you need to purchase license for commercial use. Then it takes just 2 minutes to clear your video and it will be ready within and 24hours!
How can I clear my video from copyright claim?After purchasing a license you can use this link to clear your copyright notice - https://www.haawk.com/whitelist. In another way you can do it through YouTube video manager by disputing a claim. If any of both ways didn't worked for you, please contact us via email - email@example.com